Nowadays it's difficult to count how many passwords an "average"
user has. Several passwords to the secure web-sites, a couple of
e-mail passwords, passwords to protected documents and spreadsheet,
to favorite FTP servers and so on. Do you believe that you can keep
them all in memory? Fantastic! Or you have just 2-3 multipurpose
and never forgotten passwords? If so, it almost means that you have
no password protection at all - if your password is compromised
(a wrong person managed to get your password), all other resources
and documents become unprotected at the same time. Or may be all
your passwords are on the sticker on your monitor...?
Ok, you have two dozens of different passwords, and you beleive
that you remeber all of them. But what to do if you forget some
of them? Should you start typing all possible passwords manually
one by one? We have far more effective solutions! Our password recovery
tools recall passwords of such kind:
- Internet Explorer site and page (form) passwords;
- Outlook Express mail and news passwords;
- Dialup-Connection, DSL, RAS, and other Windows connection passwords;
- FTP Passwords from any FTP client software;
- Email passwords from any email software (like Eudora, Thunderbird,
The Bat, Becky!, Internet Mail);
- Microsoft Word protected documents passwords;
- Microsoft Excel protected documents passwords;
- Microsoft Access protected databases passwords.